The Angel Sessions
Want to become a better investor?
Our 16-hour, in-depth angel investing course for women gives you the opportunity to increase your investing skills in early-stage startups, attract high-quality deal flow from a diverse set of founders, and develop your personal brand as an early-stage angel investor.
Participating angel investors will gain knowledge on key investment processes and best practices through the application of foundational investing frameworks and concepts, build their network of active angels, and have access to live pitches and real investment opportunities from women and underrepresented founders currently raising.
Our next course will starts in May 2023, full schedule below.
Our course is structured into eight 2-hour sessions – taught by experiences investors – spread out over the course of eight weeks.
The next cohort will begin on May 9th 2023, and will take place each Tuesday at 11a – 1p ET.
- Session I: The VC Industry & Investment Ecosystem [May 9th]
- Session II: Investment Thesis & Angel Goals [May 16th]
- Session III: Deal Flow, Networking & Syndicates [May 23rd]
- Session IV: Due Diligence & Evaluating Business Models [May 30th]
- Session V: Term Sheets & Legal [June 6th]
- Session VI: Valuations & Ventures Math [June 13th]
- Session VII: Building & Managing an Investment Portfolio [June 20th]
- Session VIII: Cap Tables, Ownership & Stages [June 27th]
Register for our next Cohort
Managing Partner, Rogue Ventures
General Partner, Backstage Capital
Venture Partner, Hustle Fund
Founder & Managing Partner
Managing Partner, Resilience VC
Lindsay Karas Stencel
Partner, Thompson Hine
Investor, Moxxie Ventures
General Partner, The W Fund (and CEO of SWITCH)