The Angel Sessions
Want to become a better investor?
Our 16-hour, in-depth angel investing course for women gives you the opportunity to increase your investing skills in early-stage startups, attract high-quality deal flow from a diverse set of founders, and develop your personal brand as an early-stage angel investor.
Participating angel investors will gain knowledge on key investment processes and best practices through the application of foundational investing frameworks and concepts, build their network of active angels, and have access to live pitches and real investment opportunities from women and underrepresented founders currently raising.
Our next course will start in May 2024. Please feel free to fill out the registration form below to be notified.
Our course is structured into nine 90-minute virtual sessions – taught by experiences investors – spread out over the course of nine weeks.
The next cohort will begin in May 2024. Final dates TBD, please fill out the interest form to be notifed of details!
- Session I: The VC Industry & Investment Ecosystem
- Session II: Investment Thesis & Angel Goals
- Session III: Deal Flow, Networking & Syndicates
- Session IV: Due Diligence & Evaluating Business Models
- Session V: Term Sheets & Legal
- Session VI: Valuations & Ventures Math
- Session VII: Building & Managing an Investment Portfolio
- Session VIII: Cap Tables, Ownership & Stages
- Session IX: Building Your Personal Reputation & Investment Thesis
Registration & Information for our next Cohort
Managing Partner, Rogue Ventures
General Partner, Backstage Capital
Venture Partner, Hustle Fund
Founder & Managing Partner
Managing Partner, Resilience VC
Lindsay Karas Stencel
Partner, Thompson Hine
Partner, The MBA Fund
General Partner, The W Fund (and CEO of SWITCH)