The Angel Sessions
Want to become a better investor?
Our 16-hour, in-depth angel investing course for women gives you the opportunity to increase your investing skills in early-stage startups, attract high-quality deal flow from a diverse set of founders, and develop your personal brand as an early-stage angel investor.
Participating angel investors will gain knowledge on key investment processes and best practices through the application of foundational investing frameworks and concepts, build their network of active angels, and have access to live pitches and real investment opportunities from women and underrepresented founders currently raising.
Our next course starts November 7th.
- November 7th: Investment Thesis & Angel Goals
- November 10th: The VC Industry & Investment Ecosystem
- November 15th: Deal Flow, Networking & Syndicates
- November 17th: Due Diligence & Evaluating Business Models
- November 29th: Term Sheets & Legal
- December 1st: Valuations & Ventures Math
- December 6th: Building & Managing an Investment Portfolio
- December 8th: Cap Tables, Ownership & Stages
Register for our next Cohort
Managing Partner, Rogue Ventures
General Partner, Backstage Capital
Venture Partner, Hustle Fund
Founder & Managing Partner
Managing Partner, Resilience VC
Lindsay Karas Stencel
Partner, Thompson Hine
Investor, Moxxie Ventures
General Partner, The W Fund (and CEO of SWITCH)